THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
14th February - A Release Date ?

Barney has just informed me that he will probably not be available for our match on Sunday 14th February.
I am guessing that might be a Valentines weekend away with his girlfriend ?

Please note that if we have loads of other players planning the same idea, we MUST inform the League by THIS COMING FRIDAY (16th Jan) if we want to use up our one allowable release date on Valentines Day.

Regarding our London Cup match against Yavruvatan, I am currently in discussions with the London F.A., our opponents and the Referee as to where we will be attempting to play the match this coming Sunday.
A decision will probably not be made until tomorrow.
The squad will appear on here when everything is confirmed.

Re: 14th February - A Release Date ?

fuck me...MAN UP PEOPLE tell the wife its sunday just like any other fucking day and you will deal with her accordingly once the 90 mins has been completed.

by the way that reminds me...if anyone is looking for a cheeky valentines day pressie - i have a perfect brand new womans armani watch for sale - boxed tagged the lot, a real snip at a century! bring back the smile in your realtionship this valentines day!

I'll take it for a tenner, best offer you'll be getting this valentines day my son.....

a score and you can do what you like

If its one of 'those' watches Del Boy found in his garage i'll out bid Jacko and have it for £11 - they said there was one left in the world.