THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Website Problems

Although (thanks to Barney's help) I have managed to get the Home Page updated to say 7th December instead of 23rd November, nothing else can be updated on the website until this coming Monday afternoon at the earliest, so everything is still displaying as it was on the 23rd November and there is nothing I can do about it until I can find some FTP uploading software that works with Front Page.

This has also affected the League website, but at least they have the Full-Time website to fall back on (which is kept updated by Denis Coventry).

We can still use this Forum as it is a separate entity to the Club and League websites that I do.

Re: Website Problems

Correction to that !
Purely by chance, I stumbled upon a way to update the Rovers website, so the Latest Club News and Forthcoming Fixtures pages should now be up-to-date.

I should be able to get the League Website updated later this evening now I have found out how to do the Rovers website.

Now it's all gone wrong again (Sunday night).
Can't update the Rovers website or the League website.
Looks like the website hosting company's new server has conked out over the weekend, so presumably somebody there will put that right during the day on Monday ?

I have no news yet on who we are playing in the London Cup this Sunday (20th).
I should find out (from the London F.A.) at some stage during the day on Monday.

If anybody else apart from Barney, Jim & Darryl is definitely not available for selection this coming Sunday, please let us know NOW !!!

The Rovers and League websites are both now up-to-date.
Hopefully everything will be back to normal from now on.
Thanks to Barney for his expertise.