THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Match DVD's & You Tube Highlights

Following our 6-5 win in the London Cup on Sunday, not surprisingly I am getting inundated with enquiries from our players as to when I can do a DVD of the whole match for them and when I am going to get the highlights up on You Tube.
I am also getting a lot of requests from players who want to buy full match DVD's of other matches.

There is also a lot of confusion as regards how much I charge for copies.
Please note that full match DVD's (with DVD insert, titles & slow-motion replays) are £10.00 per copy !!!
It is the 20-Minute Highlights Compilation DVD's (as listed here...and will be updated shortly) that are only £5.00 per copy (for club members only).
Daley started this confusion by telling everyone in the changing rooms after a match earlier this season that full match DVD's are only £5.00, but I cannot afford to do them that cheaply.

The 20-minute highlights DVD's have three or four matches on each volume and the reason I only charge £5.00 for them is because they don't involve further editing and I don't do full colour inserts for them. Also, very few players will have played in all three (or four) matches on each volume, so I rarely sell any and they are normally only watched at the AGM.

What I am planning to do though (when I have caught up with the backlog of match DVD editing) is specially requested 20-minute highlights DVD's where players choose four matches of their choice that they want to buy highlights of (because they played in those matches). However, I will be charging £20.00 per copy for those because that will involve extra editing work and I will also design an insert for the DVD cover which will have their name on it. (e.g. 'Highlights of Conor McGovern playing for Edmonton Rovers' ? )

At the moment I am half-way through editing the 3-0 defeat to Spenny Rangers, which I should get finished and up on You Tube by tomorrow lunchtime...not that there are many highlights from that one !
I then have the 7-1 defeat to Cheshunt Corinthians and the 3-2 win against Great Eastern to do before editing the Nacional De Londres game.
Like everybody else, I can't wait to see that game, but I would rather edit everything in order of when they were played, so we will all just have to be patient.

As many of you will know, I have to look after an elderly mother who has just returned home after nearly three months in hospital, so I don't have as much time to edit Rovers matches as I would like at the moment, but at least I don't have to edit Grays and Ebbsfleet matches for Setanta (or any other TV company) this season, so that gives me a bit more time to do Rovers matches and hopefully I will have caught up and got everything edited and up on You Tube by mid-December.
At the moment, we do not have a game on Sunday 29th November, so that will help.

Re: Match DVD's & You Tube Highlights

Highlights from the Spenny Rangers match should be playing back on You Tube properly by about 7.00.p.m. tonight. (The upload is just processing at the moment).
Watch out for the dog !

Apologies for the delay. I had to spend three hours in a North Middlesex Hospital waiting room this afternoon for my mother to have a simple blood test before I could drive her home. She came in for an 11.45.a.m. appointment and didn't get seen until 2.30.p.m.
The place was packed !
If Trev could get some time off work next Wednesday and volunteer to do it, I can get on with editing the videos instead. (It's a weekly appointment).

Get to the hospital for half eight. Fook em! That's what everyone else does.

Highlights from the Cheshunt Corinthians match debacle can now be viewed here on You Tube.
It should be playing back properly by about 11.00.p.m. tonight.
It was still processing when I last looked.

After reading the match report i think i will give this one a miss.

Loveday
After reading the match report i think i will give this one a miss.
Yes, I think it's best that our players don't watch the Cheshunt Corinthians highlights until after we have played St. Mary's tomorrow !

One of the most depressing 8 minutes of my life, watching those highlights, the only two positives being our goal, and the ball getting stuck in the mud / water on our goal line, and Loveday sliding in to clear.

Barney
One of the most depressing 8 minutes of my life, watching those highlights, the only two positives being our goal, and the ball getting stuck in the mud / water on our goal line, and Loveday sliding in to clear.
At least if St. Mary's watch it today, it might make them over-confident for tomorrow !?

Highlights of the 3-2 win Away to Great Eastern are now showing here.

Barney's handball was definately more of a pen than wooly's tackle...

That tackle goes some way to making up for the 'handball that never was'...

Get onto Lol following the blonde jogger!!!

Magoo
Get onto Lol following the blonde jogger!!!
I was laughing my head off when I filmed that. I knew it would be ideal for the You Tube highlights.

I also noticed DJ was researching the latest addition to the Asics range by having a good look too

hahahaha love it jim

You know it Jim. She's far better looking than you! She had a nice knee high action going on apparantly. I didn't notice at the time or on the video. I just checked her tits out!

Laurence
Magoo
I knew it would be ideal for the You Tube highlights.

It's also ideal for the police.

How many of your 'other' films has seen starred in Lol??

I'm sure she was in 'Gag Factor 9 - Puke it up'

The Nacional De Londres match is now showing here on You Tube.
Destined to be an all-time Rovers classic !

GREAT GOAL!!!!

Highlights of the 1-1 draw with St. Mary's...the last match we played over 3 weeks ago now !...are now showing here on You Tube.

Check out the weather conditions on 4:47.
It looks more like an episode of 'Deadliest Catch' !!!