THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
london cup

Well done edmonton rovers,all the best in your league & cup

Text Nacional de londres v edmonton rovers

Re: london cup

Appreciated by all of us I'm sure. Good luck for the rest of your season too.

P.S. I am fucked this morning! 120 minutes in the mud is no good for a man of my age! God knows how the really old gits feel!

My match report is now online here.
It's quite lengthy !

Hopefully we will get something from Murf as well.
I didn't speak to him afterwards so I don't know if he might have been upset at not getting a game ?
Hopefully not, as it was a great game to watch anyway.

Just found some footage here on You Tube of our next (likely) opponents Yavruvatan playing in the London F.A. Sunday Intermediate Cup Final last season.
They lost 4-0 to Clapton Rangers. (Yavruvatan are in red).
The camerawork is not great though.

Laurence
Hopefully we will get something from Murf as well.
I didn't speak to him afterwards so I don't know if he might have been upset at not getting a game ?
Hopefully not, as it was a great game to watch anyway.
I presume I put my foot in it here ? (Again )

Here's some more footage of Yavruvatan (playing at Hackney Marshes).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6t4e5S8Cuk
Mainly unwatchable though.

Do Tem or Oz know any of their players ?

No, Lol, no pied dans bouche, just been a bit tied up since the game and was concentrating on my line running duties during....there's no disguising, like anyone else I wanna play and, as you know, I had a competing 'commitment' which, with hindsight (a wonderful thing, I know), I should have fulfilled....I have no argument, however, with Trev's decisions, just disappointment at not playing....

Most of the other Second Round results are now on display here.

Of the ones they have missing, Enfield Royals won 4-1, Aris (now known as Tripimeni-Aris) won 9-2, Cetinkaya Cinar (another Cypriot League team) got a walkover, and according to this...Yavruvatan's match was postponed again and will now be played this coming Sunday (29th Nov).

I have just done an update here on the Latest Club News page on how the London F.A. Sunday Intermediate Cup is progressing and who our likely opponents might be in future rounds if we get through.

The London F.A. had not got the Third Round scores from Sunday up on their website the last time I looked, but all the other matches were played and I have found out who got through.

I have to say I am surprised that Enfield Royals lost.
What happened ? (If any of their players are reading this).

I see Yavruvatan won 6-2 in their London Cup Quarter-Final yesterday and are now through to the Semi-Finals...as I predicted.