THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Re: 7-a-side Shambles !?

I am normally really pissed off when we lose but the over reaction to this game gave me a good laugh before I fly home tomorrow.

It is obviously all my fault for going on holiday again. I hope the stand in managers now appreciate what a difficult job I have getting you lot to win matches.

Lets turn this into a positive and get a good squad out for next Thursday against McKenzies. I'm sure Rob, Stuart & Kizza will make a difference.

That ref (Jim is it?)DOES look out for players to book, he is a nice bloke and not too bad a ref, however once before one monday night game he went up to speller before the game and said something along the lines of 'one word from you tonight and your straight in the book'!! I cracked up and speller was in total shock!! So he definately does know who to look out for.

steve cokell
That ref (Jim is it?)DOES look out for players to book, he is a nice bloke and not too bad a ref, however once before one monday night game he went up to speller before the game and said something along the lines of 'one word from you tonight and your straight in the book'!! I cracked up and speller was in total shock!! So he definately does know who to look out for.

You mean Bill ?

I think that's always going to happen when the same two or three Referees do the same team(s) week-in, week-out and I think it's perfectly understandable.
It's up to our players to use more common sense.
Some players think they will get decisions their way if they bollock Refs, but we know that won't influence Bill (or Steve ?), so why try it ?

Mixture of working overnight, drinking, a currie, 6 hours of Pro evolution and baby sitting. Just never really got time to fit sleep in

i cannot believe how this has got such a big thing i cant wait to open the news of the world on sunday to see this spread of us getting whipped and me being sent off for absoloutley nothing apart from dealing with a incapable referee. he didnt like us moaning at the start of the game for some of his shocking decisions so like most players we questioned him and he obviously thought right im going to really piss you off now and not give you anything, thats exactly what he did so i thought that he was "A BIG FUCKING GIRL" which is the exact behaviour of the man, he let about 5 or 6 fouls on us go and 4 of them lead to them scoring. im sorry but i cant handle refs like that. you must be used to it by now throuhout the season i normally pick up about an average of 4 reds and i lose count of yellows. im sorry to you guys but not that "ref"

Danny Hagan
i cannot believe how this has got such a big thing i cant wait to open the news of the world on sunday to see this spread of us getting whipped and me being sent off for absoloutley nothing apart from dealing with a incapable referee. he didnt like us moaning at the start of the game for some of his shocking decisions so like most players we questioned him and he obviously thought right im going to really piss you off now and not give you anything, thats exactly what he did so i thought that he was "A BIG FUCKING GIRL" which is the exact behaviour of the man, he let about 5 or 6 fouls on us go and 4 of them lead to them scoring. im sorry but i cant handle refs like that. you must be used to it by now throuhout the season i normally pick up about an average of 4 reds and i lose count of yellows. im sorry to you guys but not that "ref"

You thug...

Danny Hagan
im sorry but i cant handle refs like that. you must be used to it by now throuhout the season i normally pick up about an average of 4 reds and i lose count of yellows.
Not for us you don't.
You have got a long way to go to get to the top of this list !

Your one sending-off for Rovers was for a kick at an opponent in frustration because you were playing shit. Nothing to do with bad refereeing.
That's why I initially assumed you had been sent off on Thursday night through frustration because we had a weak side out and were getting hammered...in which case I would blame others for not being available, not you for turning up and giving 100%.

If you are going to swear at Refs every time they have a bad game though, then you only have yourself to blame...and it's a waste of money in fines if you do it and get sent off on Sundays.
If Danny Green can keep his thoughts about the Ref to himself during a game, so can you.
'Bite your tongue' ?!

Yeah you Nob

no, i cant tollerate incredibly diabolical decisions for the duration of the game.

Finger me!!!!

This is all a bit deep.............

A side was got out again this week and one will be there for every week to come.

Lol, I've only just read this, but singling me out for making stupid comments is bang outta order. It's a bit of fun, the lads know it and actually we have a good laugh about it on a Thursday night, its called team spirit.

Now go and find yourself some clunge......

Jacko
Finger me!!!!

This is all a bit deep.............

A side was got out again this week and one will be there for every week to come.

Lol, I've only just read this, but singling me out for making stupid comments is bang outta order. It's a bit of fun, the lads know it and actually we have a good laugh about it on a Thursday night, its called team spirit.

Now go and find yourself some clunge......
No worries Jacko.

I was there on Thursday night (just gone) to check on things and get players signed up, and everything is fine as far as I am concerned.

I will trust Terry, Tony & Loveday to tell me if there is a problem from now on.

1 2