THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Easter Day (12th April) & Sun 3rd May Are Our Remaining Matches

Fixtures just received...

On Easter Day (Sunday 12th April), we will be playing Cheshunt (Sunday) in a DOUBLE-HEADER at Hazelwood.
This is now back to being a Double-Header because Cheshunt (Sunday) are doing well in Cup competitions and have got behind again with their League fixtures.

According to my records, the only regular players who cannot play on Easter Day at the moment are Stuart Dorward (typical ! ), Tony King, and Danny Green, all of whom are away for Easter.
If anybody else cannot play on Easter Day because they are going away, PLEASE LET US KNOW ON OR BEFORE THIS COMING WEDNESDAY EVENING so that we can ask the likes of Junior, Warmers & Aaron Illsley if they can help out again.

We have no match on Sunday 19th April or Sunday 26th April, then our final match of the season is at Home to Northmet (Riverside) on Sunday 3rd May.
Because Hazelwood finishes on the 19th April (for cricket), this match will be played at Enfield Playing Fields, where I will be requesting either Pitch 2, 3 or 4 from Enfield Council so that I do not get whacked on the back of the head by the ball from the pitch behind while I am filming...as happens on pitches 15 & 16, which are pitches the League would give us next to the Rugby pitches.
Pitches 2, 3 & 4 are the ones alongside the A10. They are better pitches and there is more space in-between them. (Enfield Council owe us a pitch for postponements at Hazelwood this season.

The two-week gap before we play on the 3rd May is partly my fault I'm afraid.
I have requested that we play the Northmet match on the 3rd May because I am booked up to film Cup Finals and Ebbsfleet/Grays (Conference) matches on the 19th & 26th April.

The Fixtures Page on the website will be updated with full details shortly.