THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Kit & Medical Equipment

All players are advised/reminded that they MUST wear proper club kit for League matches...i.e. JADE socks & black shorts !! This is a League Rule.
For some reason, Daley decided to wear black socks and his own 'fashion' shorts last Sunday, and we have also had James Whittick playing wearing his own calf-length trousers !
We will get fined by the League if players do not wear proper kit, especially this coming Sunday as our Referee is a League Management Committee Member.

It was also interesting to note that a pair of club shorts suddenly re-appeared in the kit bag after last Sunday's match (now that Tem has 'left' !).
There are now 18 pairs of shorts in there, but I only put 17 pairs in there before the match.
All players are reminded that they must NOT keep club shorts and/or socks as their own. They MUST be handed in after each match because if that player does not turn up the following week, we may end up not having enough kit to go round.

I will also be buying more reels of black sock tape later today (as it looks like nobody will be able to get any more freebies to bring along this Sunday).
These reels belong in one of the end pockets in the Medical Kit bag and MUST be put back in there after use.
We seem to lose a reel of tape after every match because players are either leaving them in the changing rooms, on the touchline, or putting them in their own bags because somebody has already taken the medical kit out onto the pitch while they are still getting changed.
These reels of tape are expensive. Please take more care of them, otherwise we are just wasting club money.