THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Match Video Editing

I have now managed to edit our Pre-Season Friendly against A.C. Enfield and the Video Clip Of The Week has therefore finally been updated with one of Scott Jenkins' goals from that game.
Still-Frame shots from the HD footage (resulting in better quality pictures) are now on display in the Match Report for that game.
All of our Pre-Season Friendlies were filmed in high definition (HD) as an experiment, which is what is causing the delay as I am still studying how to edit the footage properly and produce DVD's from it !
In addition to that, I also have loads of extra work on at the moment in editing Non-League matches and some Tournaments I filmed in the Summer.

Unfortunately, our other two Pre-Season Friendlies and our first few League matches are unlikely to be edited until mid-late October because of that. (Earning money comes first).

If I can author a standard DVD properly from the HD footage of the A.C. Enfield game (and hopefully I will know that by this weekend), then I will film all of our matches in HD this season. That means that when the prices of Blu-Ray burners come down, I can then do Match & Highlights DVD's in High Definition on Blu-Ray discs for our players and opposing teams !

What's the betting that Conor has got a Blu-Ray DVD player already...to go with his giant Plasma screen !?