THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Squad For Our Next 7-a-Side Match (Thursday 23rd August)

The squad for our final Thursday night match this Summer against New Barnet (9.00.p.m. kick-off) is currently as follows:
Mark Dyer (In goal because I am injured !?) or (preferably) Ozel Ozerman (who might now be available after long-term work commitments), Robin Pryke, Andrew Warmerdam, Clark Williams, Foysol Ahmed, Tony King, and then 2 or 3 others who might volunteer.

Alan Barnard and Jim Arrowsmith are unavailable due to social commitments and Tem Adil is working.
I will also not be there as I will be attending the League Meeting at which the opening fixtures and Cup Draws are officially announced.

Re: Squad For Our Next 7-a-Side Match (Thursday 23rd August)

The squad (of 8) is now as follows:
Ozel Ozerman (GK), Robin Pryke, Andrew Warmerdam, Jim Arrowsmith (Who now says he can play), Foysol Ahmed, Tony King, Mark Dyer & Conor Mc,Govern.

However, I am still waiting for Robin & Mark to text me back and confirm.
If either or both of them cannot play, maybe Jim might be able to bring his mate Danny Crook ? (or an outfield player from A.F.C. Bush Hill Park ?)

Clark Williams is on a late shift at work starting at 10.30.p.m. so he would rather not play, but he will do so if we are short.

The Southgate Hockey Centre have just e-mailed me to ask if we can find a Referee for tomorrow night as they are one short !
(I think we can guess why after what happened Monday night, although they don't appear to be blaming us).
If there are any Referees out there reading this who would like to earn themselves £20.00 (per match ?) tomorrow night, please phone Liz Moss at the Southgate Hockey Centre on 0208 440 7574. (That's for Refereeing 7-a-side football by the way, not hockey ! )

Robin is o.k. for tomorrow.
Mark is letting us know during the day tomorrow.

Trev...what are you doing about the kit, etc.
Are you coming round to collect it before the match or do you need someone else to do that ?

We only have 6 now, as Mark Dyer and Jim Arrowsmith have dropped out.

Any volunteers (apart from Clark) ?

Lol whats the update? - I confirm I can play but don't wanna drive all that way for nothing!!

Oz is now bringing a mate of his.
He says he is a good player.
His name is Will Smith (aka Fresh Prince ?) and he is a 21-year-old striker (so you can play in midfield Conor ? )

I will also text Clark and tell him to come along.
If all 8 turn up including Clark, then Clark can be the last player subbed so he can get to work on time.

Clark is o.k., so we have got 8.