THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Monday 13th August

This maybe a bit early but I don't suppose you know the team selection and specfic tactics for next Monday's game??

Re: Monday 13th August

Getting nervous, are we?

Well it will probably be me in goal again, so that's a 5-goal start for you isn't it ?

Has anyone found out where Jacko was last night ?
Is he psychic (knowing that Trent Park Rovers weren't going to turn up) or was he too engrossed on Facebook to notice what the time was ?

The squad for this match (at the moment) will hopefully consist of Simon Jackson (GK), Tony Speller, Nick Vertigans, and then 5 or 6 other players who normally play on Monday nights providing they do not have 'blisters' from playing the day before (as usually happens at this time of year if we play a Pre-Season Friendly in-between 7-a-side League matches ! ).

Paul Woolston (On Holiday) is the only Monday Night squad player who is definitely unavailable.

Mind the hot weather on Sunday - it could kick in for the second half on MOnday.

Bush hill do have one request - can Tim go in goal?

Can't play tomorrow night i'm afraid, Working.

I wood like big much to join your club next seeson, I can practice night tomorrow with you if that is ok.

I am 23 and from Brasil, I am here studdying in the english for the next 1 year. I was given youe details by my frend junior Juneka. i have played for many clubs in Brasil but mainly on the beach. I play in goalkeeper and stroke a very hard and good ball long.

message me on here if you wish to play with me.

Quality, Jacko !

Can Tony King please confirm his availability for tonight (to replace Steve) ?

Also, if Tem can bring his mate Shen Plumb (if he has recovered from his Saturday night hangover !?).