THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Squad For Our Next 7-a-Side Match (Thursday 9th August)

The squad for our match against Substance Over Form this coming Thursday (9.00.p.m. kick-off) is currently as follows (Subject to availability):

Laurence Hughes (GK), Foysol Ahmed, Tony King, Tem Adil, Clark Williams, Mark Dyer, Kris Spyrou, Vernon 'Kizza' Nxumalo, Paul Ellerker & Terry Moore.

It is quite likely that some of the players listed above will not be available, so if anybody else wants to play, please let us know as soon as possible.

Definitely unavailable are Alan Barnard (Social Commitments ?), Robin Pryke (On Holiday), Andrew Warmerdam (On his Honeymoon ?), Conor Mc,Govern (On Holiday) & Stuart Dorward (Playing 5-a-side for his work team).

Re: Squad For Our Next 7-a-Side Match (Thursday 9th August)

The squad (of 7) for this match is now as follows:
Myself or a mate of Foysol's (GK), Foysol, Boyd Mc,Taggart (Mate of Foysol's who has played 7-a-side and trained with us several times in the past), Tony King, Tem Adil, Clark Williams & Terry Moore.

Kris Spyrou said he would let us know 'on Wednesday' if he could play or not, but I haven't heard from him yet.
If he plays, we will have 8.

'Kizza' (Away somewhere), Mark Dyer (Injured) and Paul Ellerker (Other commitments ?) have all dropped out.

Hi Lol,

Sorry but i can't make it tonight, it's unavoidable.

Tony, are you o.k. for this Sunday...and are you going straight there or meeting at the Southbury ?

Jacko is now playing tonight, so I will play out on pitch (unless Kris gets in touch to say he can play).

Junior or Nugget can also have a game tonight if they want.

Can't help you i'm afraid - my ankle is buggered.

Tem is now bringing a prospective new player tonight, so that's 8 including me.

If Kris can play instead of me, that would be better though. (Still haven't heard from him).

After all that effort scraping up a side...the Southgate Hockey Centre have just phoned to say that our opponents (Substance Over Form) can't get a side out tonight, so the game's off !!!

Can those who were due to be playing tonight please let me know if they want to play this Sunday ?
(That includes Jacko, Boyd, Tem's mate and Foysol's goalkeeper mate).
I will text everyone in a minute anyway, but a reply on here will be more convenient.

I have seen the message that the game is cancelled for tonight.

Trev...I need the subs tin for Sunday (to pay half the pitch & Ref) !