THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Squad for next 7-a-side match (Monday 12th June)

The squad for our next Monday night match against Vasco Da Gama (8.00.p.m. kick-off) is as follows:
Ozel Ozerman (GK), Ritchie Copues, Tony Speller, Tem Adil, Daniel George, Andrew Warmerdam, Nick Vertigans, Gary Cokell & Steve Cokell.

At the moment we are unsure if Bill Wheeler is available, but if he is, then he will be the first to come into the squad if anybody drops out.
We also have Vernon 'Kizza' Nxumalo and Ediz Mehmet available if others drop out, plus numerous players from the Thursday Night squad (as they do not have a game on the 15th June), but Colin Bester is still on holiday for this match.

Re: Squad for next 7-a-side match (Monday 12th June)

I can't play next Thurs so I can play Monday if needed??

should be ok for monday.

Alrite lads, if anyone drops out and players are needed id be able to come and play.. If I am needed, could u post here by 4pm, that way id 100% be able 2 go home and get my stuff.

cheers, catch u l8a lads!

Lol, would you be able to pick me up from the same place as last week?

Alrite guys a little message from Ozel, he wont be able to make 2moro due to a late exam, he should be able to make next monday.

Regarding Tem's request, I would prefer it if either Dan's Grandad (Terry) or maybe Ritchie ? could pick Tem up from the Southbury Leisure Centre as it is the long way round for me to get to Trent Park and I don't normally go that way. Can one of them confirm on here if they could do that ?
If not, then I will pick Tem up at 7.15.p.m.

Apart from Oz, Speller has also dropped out as he is working in Hull this week.
I would like Bill Wheeler to replace Speller if he is available as he is a defender. I will try texting Bill, but if he (or Warmers) could reply on here, that would be useful.
Conor can play instead of Ozel if Gary Cokell is definitely coming and doesn't mind going in goal again.
If Gary is coming but doesn't want to go in goal, then we will just have to hope that either Simon or Tarby are available. If one of them is, then Conor will have to be left out unless Bill can't play.

We definitely won't need Ed this week as the Thursday Night team do not have a game and I will use some of them if more drop out.

Sorry not available.Working late !!!

Sorry cannot make tonight either, I would suggest that Conor does play, but goes in goal himself !!!!

Bill has just texted to confirm he can play tonight.

Trev, can you see if 'Ollie' can play in goal ?

I'm confused - do you need me or not?

Does not take much !

The squad of 9 at the moment is:
A.Keeper, R.Copues, D.George, T.Adil, A.Warmerdam, N.Vertigans, B.Wheeler, G.Cokell & S.Cokell.

Conor, if Trev can get his keeper (Ollie) and Gary Cokell doesn't get stuck in traffic driving his bus before his scheduled 7.40.p.m. finish time (as he mentioned on a previous thread somewhere), then we will have the nine players that Trev wants. (He doesn't want a squad of 10).
Unfortunately, it's probably one of those situations where we won't know until about 15 minutes before kick-off if those two are playing or not, and in Gary's case he wouldn't be able to get there until after the kick-off anyway.

I am therefore going to say YES, you are definitely needed and we'll have a squad of 10.

If the keeper can't play, then we obviously have a big problem (again).
I will not be going in goal as my shoulder is still knackered and I also have tonsilitis and feel like sh!t.

Will pick Tem up at 7.15 from his house