THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Squad For Next 7-a-Side Match (Monday 5th June)

The squad for our match against Crazy Horse this coming Monday (5th June...7.00.p.m. kick-off) is as follows:
Ozel Ozerman (GK), Ritchie Copues, Tony Speller, Tem Adil, Daniel George, Andrew Warmerdam, Nick Vertigans, plus (preferably) two players who are not available to play on Thursday 8th June (subject to them being available for a 7.00.p.m. kick-off on a Monday of course).
Can Conor play on Monday Night as he is not available next Thursday ?

Bill Wheeler and Colin Bester are both on holiday for this match.
As Ozel and Tem normally rely on Colin for a lift, can they get a lift off somebody else ? (Dan's Grandad perhaps ?).
If not, please leave a message on here and we'll get something sorted out.

Re: Squad For Next 7-a-Side Match (Monday 5th June)

Sorry won't be able to pick up Tem and Oz.
Will be coming straight to Trent Park from London.
Will be able to take them home if they want

If Dan, Tem & Ozel can all get to the Southbury Leisure Centre by 6.00.p.m., I will pick them all up from there.

I presume it takes at least 30 minutes to get to Trent Park going through Enfield Town Centre in the rush hour ?
I don't normally go that way.

If you need a player for tommorow night i should be ok,let me know on here cheers.

If you've not seen the size of Steve's @rse lately, you'd better dust down Tarby's old shorts for him!

Lol, il be ther at 6 as that is the time i finish training on the astro, so i'll se you then.

Cheers.

correction: My training starts at 6, so i'll miss it and meet you there instead.

Cheers.

Sorry chaps - definately can't make tonight

Gary Cokell texted me last night to say he can 'probably' play (or words to that effect ?), so I'm happy to add Steve & Gary to the squad if they are available.
I need them both to confirm on here by 4.00.p.m.'ish though as there are others who have just contacted me to say they can play if we are struggling.
I'd prefer Steve & Gary though.

I haven't heard from Ozel, Ritchie, Speller, Warmers or Nick, so I presume they are all o.k. for tonight ?

The other thing I am unsure about is who exactly needs a lift from the Southbury Leisure Centre ?
Is Dan going straight to the Southgate Hockey Centre by Tube from London ?
Is Tem getting a bus from there and going to be 'late' ?

Sorry, I've just realised what Tem means now.
I will meet him at the Southbury Leisure Centre at 6.00....or sometime between then and 6.15.

Lol, just spoke to Ozel, he cant make it tonight due to college.

Can't do much about that then. Looks like I will have to go in goal....unless anyone else has got any ideas ?

I have still not heard from Warmers, Ritchie or the Cokells so I haven't got a clue about who is actually playing tonight at the moment.

My mate Ed doesnt mind coming tonight. He has attended training before if you remember him? What do you say?

Gary Cokell is playing but he is not happy about going in goal.
I have tried phoning Darryl & Tarby but there is no answer from either of them.
Simon is in my bad books at the moment but if he wants to play in goal instead of me or Gary then that'll do me !

Really really sorry i'm going to have to blow out tonight,haven't been able to get on here all day to see the situation regarding players. if things change and i can make it i will be there.

Tem, if Ed comes along but all the others turn up (including either Darryl or Simon), then we will have nine and Ed won't get a game. We don't need 10.
Also, I will be having a run-out as an outfield player ahead of Ed if necessary, and Trev is happy with 8.

If he doesn't mind watching and only playing if one or two don't turn up, then that's fine.

Tarby has just phoned to say he definitely can't play. (Working late as usual).

O.K.
Bring Ed and I will give him a game.
I have not seen him play before so he had better be good ! We are playing the top team tonight.
Trev won't be there until after the kick-off.

I have tried phoning Rebairo as he said he can play on either a Monday or Thursday at short notice if we give him a ring...but there is no answer of course !

There are quite a few of the Thursday Night team who would have played tonight but I don't want to give them two matches in one week. A tenner is a bit much I think.

Alright, hes coming tonight.