THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Training is ON

Hello all. Re the above could everyone please advise whether they be attending or not. Cheers very much

Re: Training is ON

I'll be there

I will not be there

sorry last night of lates

I have just texted 'everybody' apart from those who are obviously not going and all the replies I have had so far are negative.

Colin is injured (sprained ankle) and is also unlikely to play this Sunday unless he makes a miraculous recovery.

Wooly also has various niggling injuries and will not be there tonight, but he will be o.k. by Sunday.

Steve Cokell texted me back to say he is not coming tonight. He didn't give a reason, but down the pub on Sunday I thought he said he would be going.

At the moment, Stuart, Warmers and Dan are the only players who have confirmed they are going.
I am still waiting to hear from Foysol, Juneka Junior, Kris, Nugget, John Beasley, Terry, Nick Vertigans & Robin.
I don't have a mobile number for Tom.

We will have 12 if all of those turn up.

I also texted James Walker to see what he is doing at the moment, and also Ritchie (who I would imagine is injured after Sunday ?)

It's possible that Gravesend & Northfleet v. Grays Athletic might get postponed tonight because of a frozen pitch, in which case I would then be at training as well. I won't know that until about 7.00.p.m. though....by which time we may have had to call training off if the players I texted don't respond.

Obviously not training tonight and I would suggest that you count me out for Sunday too. In fact, going on how my legs have been over the last 9 days, I may well have to hang up my boots for good!! Will keep you informed!!

John Beasley is not going training tonight. He didn't say why.

Still haven't heard from anyone else. I suspect some of them are waiting to see what everybody else is doing, then they will follow like sheep !

By the way, we only have 13 players available for Sunday at the moment (mainly due to injuries), unless we chase up people to play who don't like going sub.
With a bit of luck the game might get called off (frozen pitch).

Warmers is bringing a couple along which helps.

Tonight's game between Gravesend and Grays has now been called off as the pitch is starting to freeze up, so I will now be at training as well.

Foysol, Juneka Junior, Kris & Terry have now all confirmed that they are coming, but Robin is not, and I have not heard from Nugget, Nick Vertigans or Tom yet.

I make it that we have nine at the moment including Warmers' two mates, and as far as I am concerned that is good enough to keep training on.

Oh...and we now only have 12 for Sunday as Del is not playing !

Not going I'm afraid - still at work & likely to be for a while yet - also wanna catch the Arsenal game if I can. Okay for Sunday though.

Hope you enjoyed game Conor!!

Come on the Wigan!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Won't mention either Grimsby or Leicester then

I no longer celebrate Arsenal defeats - they are far too common nowadays.