THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Availability

Due to a few niggling injuries, training for the Marathon and the impending arrival of a new little George, it is highly unlikely that I shall be able to play again this season, just wanted to put you in the picture. I shall be setting up a website in the next few days that will allow you to sponsor me for doing the marathon, I shall be doing it for the Meningitis Trust. Many thanks in advance.

Re: Availability

I suggest we all sponsor £x per match for Rovers rather than 26 miles of running.

There have been very few posts on the Forum this week.
Is Big George away at the African Nations Cup ?

Well the eye at the African nation head does not play for my birth country of Nigeria has been, has we has been very well done, although I think that we better then the Edmonton do vagrants. I think that you have that you missed a very large chance once to sign me it will be, you really must to do it. Larrie were very lively that he did not get the chance with me to play, he the length will probably have loved. When I on a free transfer available becomes you in signing me ready in the next season geinteresseerd would be start when you will wish me good cummings

Wasn't Big George playing centre back for Arsenal last night?