THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Training Tonight

Sorry lads can't make it tonight, got loads of coursework due in for the next few days. I'm fit for Sunday if I’m needed.

Re: Training Tonight

Me neither - got to go to dinner with the boss from Paris !! Dead leg's not right anyhow !!

Eye is knot going to be at the trailing, ane me is knot going to be fit for sundays.

Was planning to come tonight but unfortunately have had a recurrence of my 'trotting' from the w/e. Been to visit the Docs and now have medication so all should be well for Sunday.

Conor, I hope you haven't given this 'virus' to everybody else !
I have a phobia of vomiting like other people have of getting on a plane or seeing a spider...which is why I don't drink.

Just to say that Junior has just e-mailed me to say he is coming training tonight !...not the Brazilian Junior, but the previous one !
So two Juniors at training tonight then.

'Should Be's' are: Myself, Trevor (Yes, Trevor ! ), Foysol, Ritchie, Dan, Tom, Juneka Junior, the other Junior, Kris & Warmers.

That's only 10, so hopefully some of the following nine 'Might Be's' might make an effort so that training will be worthwhile:
Nugget, Steve Cokell (Ill, according to Gary), Terry (Aching from playing Saturday & Sunday ?), Robin, Nick Vertigans (Working/Going abroad again ?), Wooly (Aching from Sunday ?), Tarby, Mark & Mash.

Lol
What do you mean a phobia of vomiting? Since when did "the trots" mean nausea.

As I understood it, Conor had a 'sickness & diarrhoea' bug all week.
Very contagious, no ?

very kuntagious, yes!