THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
LEAGUE Match On 22nd January Now !

The League Fixture Secretary has just informed me that we are now playing Away to I.M.L. Red Cow (at Wormley Playing Fields) on Sunday 22nd January, so we will therefore NOT be playing a Friendly on that date.

Hopefully, nobody has already arranged to go away with the missus on the 22nd, although I think Warmers may already have done so by what he was telling me at training the other night.

This has come about because of an administrative error whereby London Ajax (I.M.L. Red Cow's original opponents) had apparently asked to be released on the 22nd but were included in the fixtures. As they have played 12 games already it is therefore not a problem, so we can play I.M.L. Red Cow instead.

I have told the League Fixture Secretary that we don't mind if we play every week from now on and finish all our fixtures in the first week of March.
We can then play Friendlies after that to give people a game and I can then make money filming more Cup Finals and putting trainee cameramen on Rovers Friendly matches.

Re: LEAGUE Match On 22nd January Now !

I'm indeed unavailble for the 22nd

Re: LEAGUE Match On 22nd January Now !

don't think i will be fit