THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lol the Brightside

And so, it's now confirmed as yet another trophy-less season for us where all we are playing for is 'fun'...while watching other teams who we know are not as good as us get through to Cup Finals and win League Titles. It's 17 years for us in the Mercury Waltham Sunday League now...and still 'nothing' !

Memo to self, hide razor blades, isolate the gas!

Re: Lol the Brightside

Sorry, you faceless kant (whoever you are).

I have always run this club to be successful, and it does hurt me that we never look remotely like winning anything when we clearly have the organisation and ability to do so.

I'm not blaming anybody by the way. We are just plain unlucky.
Fair enough, it's good that our players don't all slag each other off when we have lost (like other clubs do), but I can't understand how our players can just shrug off these disappointments year after year and not show some sort of 'emotion' (for want of a better word).

Hopefully, the Spurs supporters in our side are OK after a nightmare day of injury time defeats for Rovers and the team that has overtaken Arsenal !!

Granted, I did do my Rovers match report straight after watching Spurs !

...where are the match reports etc, Lol?

Eh ?

Try this link then Murf: http://www.edmontonrovers.co.uk/The%20Present/Match%20Reports/january.htm#TRENT%20PARK%20(ARKAY)

Is there something wrong with your computer ?
They were put online at about 12.30.a.m. last night/this morning.