Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Quote from the Leo Sayer

18/12/2005

23:33 hrs

Johnny Mc: "I'm not doing none of that Enfield Town Shit"

Re: Quote from the Leo Sayer

Wa-hey..!!!...good time finished off by a pizza which was a bit of a mess when I woke up on the sofa in the wee small hours...have now read the Johnny Mac bon mots and so you can consider the gauntlet well and truly picked up!...top marks for throwing in scaramouche, by the way...a courageous spelling assignment!!

The bush in the car park in Tescos is really prickly. I also have a bit of a lump on my head.....Bring on the end of season do!!

That Ajax sock suited you Stu...

I can't get the smell out of my head!

Just seen on the London Ajax Forum that they only had 7 down there yesterday for their Xmas piss-up and we had 'about 25' !
Of couse this 'victory' for us is far more important than actually beating them in a match !?
Eh Stu ?

its because they're a bunch of girls Lol! How we get 25 down the pub and only 12 on some Sundays I'll never know?!

It's because we are a group of highly trained super-athletes and we have regulated diets... erm actually no, you're right, our lot are just a bunch of tarts!

we actually have bets on who is going to come up with the best excuse not to go to the pub every Sunday. The wondrous powers of "The Thumb" are way too strong for a lot of our players.