THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Training

Lol, is training on tonight, I fancy a trail. I cannot believe that I have ahd to just type KANT into that little box to post this massage!

Re: Training

NOT GONNA BE ABLE TO MAKE IT TONIGHT LADS - HAMMIES STILL TOO TIGHT AFTER SUNDAY. SEE YA SUNDAY THO !!

Training is definitely on tonight.

Not going for an assortment of reasons - none of whcih will be of any interest to anyone - however, they are genuine & don't involve 'sofa mode' as I once said to Lol about 2 years ago & now everytime I don't go training I'm accused of!

See you all on Sunday for lashings of ginger beer!

Details to be posted later in the week.

I am definitely going training tonight 'whatever'. There is no football on TV so what's the point in just sitting at home doing nothing (unless you are 'injured' from Sunday or have got 'flu').
This is a reply to everyone by the way, not to Conor.

The 'Should Be's for tonight are myself, Trevor, Simon, Wooly, Robin, Ritchie & Steve Cokell.
There are no less than 17 'Might Be's', all of whom will be a 'no excuse' if they do not turn up, as they have not told us they are NOT coming.

This is our last training session until the 10th January, so let's make the most of it and not waste the club's money.

Right...at training earlier tonight was myself, Wooly, Simon, Colin, Robin, Dan, Tom, Foysol & Mash, yes Mash !!! (A total of just nine).
However, we had a really good session and shame on those who couldn't be arsed !

The following players/club members had no excuses as far as I am concerned (as they didn't tell me they would not be coming...and some of them actually said they would be):
Ritchie (who I was assuming would be returning the No.12 shirt and the rest of the kit he took home with him on Sunday !?), Steve Cokell, Warmers, Flory Zinga, James Walker, Mark Howley !, and to a lesser extent (as I presume they are no longer interested in playing), Tarby (who was not in Manchester), Gary Cokell (preferring to play tennis instead ?), Scott & Rebairo.
Everybody else e-mailed, phoned or texted with excuses, including Trev (who had flu).

Foysol said he 'overslept' on Sunday and had no idea we only had a bare eleven. He is not available for our next match on the 8th January anyway as he is in Italy that weekend.

I still have no idea where Flory Zinga was on Sunday. Has Del heard from him ?

Why do you not ringa the zinga

For those of you concerned about me, Laurence is exaggerating as usual. I don't have the flu. I have a heavy cold and a sore throat and feared that I might develop flu if I stood in the cold for an hour at training. I even managed to turn up for 10 minutes to see who had turned up.

In answer to George N'Bogwou, Flory Zinga works with Del at LIDL's...and they were both supposed to be working together on the same shift on Sunday afternoon.
In fact Del was relying on Flory giving him a lift to work straight after the match on Sunday morning !

If Del (or Stuart on Del's behalf if Del is no longer on the Internet) could therefore just put a message on here as to where Flory was, there is no need for myself or Trevor to phone him.
We shouldn't be chasing him up anyway. We just put somebody else in the squad next time (as far as I am concerned anyway !). The same applies to Foysol and Juneka Junior because they did not let us know BEFORE the match that they were not playing, although at least both have now got in touch of their own accord.

concerned, my arse!

No offence Lol, but I hardly ever miss training and shouldn't need to remind you I have been to many a single figure turnout. Unfortunately a member of my family was celebrating thier birthday so I couldn't come to what sounds like another rip roaring session.
Don't panic as I won't be skipping the country with the Number 12 shirt. I will be happy to bring it to Broadway or if you don't want it then I can bring it to the next match. I am sure you don't really need a number 12 anyway as none of your subs seem to turn up.

was actually working and get more outta a good couple of sets!