THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sunday's non attendees

I've just received a text from Junior.
'Sorry I'm very flu. If i'm better go to training. Juneka Junior.'

Still waiting to hear from Flory and Foysol.

Re: Sunday's non attendees

....maybe Flory lost his phone....again!

How was my match report, Murf ?

Shame you weren't there to do one as there was quite a lot to describe what with the 'missing persons' and the 'oil cloud', etc. !

...very informative...shame about the result, though...yes, was quite a momentous day, one way or another..."Dark Clouds Forming Over Rovers' Season"..??

Very good report Lol. One of your better ones. Trev...how did Nugget get man of the match?????!! Must have been those steamed up glasses or smoke getting in your eyes. For me, Johnny Mac or Warmers.

As is the new system the marks were agreed down the pub. We did wait some time for the skipper's input but you were rather late I believe giving Del a lift to work in the absence of Flory !
Nugget and Warmers were the only 7's ; Warmers generously nominated Nugget for M of the M for his goal and tireless workrate for 90 minutes. ( I made the last bit up, but it is rare for Nugget to last 90 minutes).

I haven't finished editing the video yet though.
Things may yet change !

Very nice of ya Stu, but I did actually play in 3 different positions, just in case you were fooled into thinking I Ellerkered it all over the pitch !!