THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Clip Of The Week/Video Notes

Stuart's goal from the Trent Park match is now showing on Clip Of The Week. A definite Goal Of The Season Top 10 I would say.

I haven't changed any marks this time. Stuart was clearly Man Of The Match. Some other players would have been in contention, but made a few mistakes here and there.
I heard Wooly saying at the end that we nearly let them back into it in the Second Half by doing unnecessary challenges (and in Darryl's case retaliation) which fired them up when we were well on top and 'coasting it'...and he was right.
Johnny Mac had a good game, but Murf mentioned his booking for their No.11 'irritating him', and before that he brought him down in the area for what should have been a definite penalty (from what I have just seen on video !).
There were also a couple of examples of Warmers getting out of position as a sweeper and Trent Park having half-chances as a result (which I think he admitted to Trev afterwards ?), but as I have said before, considering how many new players we have got in the starting line-up at the moment, we are doing alright and can only get better as they all learn our system.

One other thing for Johnny Mac...can you explain what the formation dance routine is that you are doing with Wooly on the pic I have just inserted in the Match Report !?

Re: Clip Of The Week/Video Notes

Firstly, did nobody else hear 'Achy Breaky Heart' pumping out in the background ????.
Secondly, no way a penalty!! Guile plus upper body strength equals skinny bloke falling over for no good reason.
Legitimite appeal, maybe. But definite penalty, never !! These reports are like reading the Sport for factual content ... er... so I'm led to believe!

Re: Re: Clip Of The Week/Video Notes

Graet celebration Conner!!

Re: Re: Re: Clip Of The Week/Video Notes

See mo spolling is gotting butter