THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Match Report

Fellas, apologies but a couple of blunders on re-reading my humble effort....for "The pair’s post-match verdicts varied differently" read wildy and the next para should have begun...."Back to the main event and Rovers held the slight upper hand..."

Sorry fellas, I must have been tired...must be all that up and back running I do despite the constant touch line comment of "10 years ago..."

Maybe you could alter, Lol??

Cheers,

Murf

P.S. I'm disappointed, I didn't get 6.5 out of 10...!!!

Re: Match Report

I take it you mean 'wildly' and not 'wildy' ?

yes, it's been a bad morning!!

I think the disappontment could be the fact that there was no change out of a bluey this week Murph!!?

yeah, staying tonight 'cos of that....you just can't rely on some people, can yer?!

210 consecutive minutes of football and my reported contributions add up to sitting on the centre spot, a mis-skewed free kick and a (ahem!) harsh booking.
And I thought Murph was gonna be my saviour from Lol's shovel laden hands ... well he does like a dig!
Anyhow, I'd like to see a report from Tarby as he appears to be the only one to recognise my deft touches, pace, strength and determination, exquisite passing, blah blah, etc etc. Though he may have changed his mind after our injury time equaliser yesterday aternoon. Come on you Irons !!

Murf,
your mark of 7 reflects an excellent performance on the left side of the pitch where I had a close up view in my role as assistant referee.
This influenced my decision to give you a full 90 minutes but I may have to sacrifice you in future if it has such a detrimental effect on your report writing skills.

...Trev, all I can say is I turned up with three pound coins nicely partitioned off in my sky rocket...!!...simply love getting the full ninety so I'll put some overtime in this week....

Cheers,

Murf

Johnny, don't forget the valuable contribution you made to pushing up the average age of the starting eleven!!