THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CHRISTMAS LEO SAYER ANNOUNCEMENT

Okay chaps, the festive season is soon to be upon us, so that means we need to sort out the Christmas knees up.

It's been decided that in keeping with tradition, the annual Leo Sayer will be after our last game before Christmas on Sunday 18th December in of course, our sponsers establishment On Broadway.

Entertainment I'm sure you'll agree should prove to be good, first we have Middlesborough v Spurs as the 1:30pm kick off on Sky, followed by the main event at 4pm being Arsenal v Chelsea.

As always, all current players are expected along with any old'ns & hangers on - should we allow Osborn??

Just a thought this year, how about we throw in a few quid each (or even the club might oblige if we're long of cash?? Trev??) and get On Broadway to provide a little spread for us?

It goes without saying that the usual hardcore will be expected at Taps for the fiddly diddly around 8pm.

So come on boys, lets have another decent turnout for what are rapidly becoming legendary events, get those passes stamped off nice & early & confirm your attendance.

Re: CHRISTMAS LEO SAYER ANNOUNCEMENT

Now that we have been knocked out of the London Cup, there is more chance of us having a Home game on Sunday 18th December. (If we had stayed in, we would have been at Home in the next round the week before which would have lessened the chances).
I will have a chat with the League Fixture Secretary later today and see what I can do, as we don't want to be playing up in Wormley somewhere as it may affect numbers down On Broadway....and we won't get the best seats !

We really need to have a Management Committee Meeting asap about this, and there are also a few other things that need discussing.
I believe Tarby is down from Manchester for the next two weeks, although is Mark on holiday ?
How about next Monday evening anyway ?

I'm OK for a meeting next Monday but I'm not sure if Tarby said he was here for two weeks or two weekends.

I can do Monday 21st Nov for a meeting also.

Have spoken to Russell. He is not on the internet at the moment for some reason.
He is down here on Monday, but going out somewhere and not able to attend a Management Meeting for the forseeable future until he knows whether his next job is in Manchester or London.

Mark is on holiday in Australia from this Friday onwards. I'm not sure for how long.

It's probably best to leave the Management Meeting until the first week of December.

could we not do management meetings before/after training when needed??

Either option suits me...because I don't have to get a train home from work or get up at 6.00.a.m. the following morning, but I doubt whether the others would be able to make it.