THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Osborn Player Profile

I see F.C. Vasco have now updated their website.

Go to http://www.vascodebarnet.co.uk/Players.htm to read Osborn's profile.

Text 07949 128505

Re: Osborn Player Profile

No I'am Lee Osborn.

...noticed his chinny-chin-chin (and other facial features) didn't make the FC Vasco team photo....

They can use the one from the following link if they want (and just colour the shirt in orange ?):
http://www.edmontonrovers.co.uk/images/Osborn_Nutmegged000002.jpg

Text 07949 128505

Tarby
You could swap Ozzie/Oz's favourite album and his favourite film round and his profile would still make sense.

Lol
Can I just say that the nutmeg photo is a bit harsh and it is nice to see that despite results not yet going his way Osborn does sound like he is enjoying his football, which was definately not the case last season.

If I was in Osborn's boots (probably two different coloured ones!) I wouldn't take kindly to incriminating photos of me being nutmegged appaering from the archives.

Anyway, sympathy for the man in day-glo orange over , there must be another thread I can reply to....

I notice quite a few teams with websites include 'Favourite Album/Singles/Film, etc.' in their Player Profiles, so what about ours then ?

Here are mine for starters:

Favourite Album: Return To Forever featuring Chick Corea...'No Mystery' (1975 Polydor Records)

Favourite 3 Singles: Junior Walker & the Allstars...'Walk In The Night' (1971 'sh ? Motown)
Holland & Dozier...'Why Can't We Be Lovers' (1972 Invictus Records)
Lonnie Liston Smith...'Expansions' (1975 RCA Records)...I think it came out as a single, although I bought it on an LP.

Favourite Film: Can't rememember the last time I watched a film !

Right, we will now have a list of various obscure alternative indie rock tracks from Tarby, Ritchie, Simon, Del & Terry then ?
Are any more of our players into that stuff !?

Text 07949 128505

Sorry Lol, but I can't abide sloppy discography dates; Junior Walker-Walk in the Night was definately 1972. Trust you to like one of his more obscure "hits" (it only charted at #46)
When thinking of Junior walker, my fondest memories are of his sax solo on Foreigner's 1981 hit-Urgent.

Also you mention Junior Walker and his Allstars but you seem to have ommitted Lonnie Listons backing group, the Cosmic echoes, unforgiveable.

Google is facking amazing, hey ritchie

Larrie

Its been a whilst be me is gooning to help yous out with compracting a lizt ov tunes and movies to trys to help the rest of your little boys out.

Favourite Album:
Mike Terry - Live at the Pavilion Theatre Glasgow

Favourite 3 Singles:
When wilst I bes Famous - Bros
I guess thats why they call it the blues - Max and Paddy
Stick it up your ar$e - Fudge Tunnel

Favourite Film:
Gag Factor 93 - Spermswap

If any ov yous batty lovers wantz me to do a copy of 'Mike Terry - Live at the Pavilion Theatre Glasgow ' then is wood be most excremented to do so, if you are not sure then I suggest you does a google run for it, the album cover, just makes me come so good.

Larrie, what are the chances of a trail this season, now that osbornes has been removed and got lost in translation, i wood lick to come and plays with you. very good.

The G Man