THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Training

My mate Kris is coming training tomorrow night. Is that ok?

Re: Training

No problem, as long as he brings £3.00 and gives it to Stuart.

Just to re-asssure everyone that although myself, Trevor & Mark will not be there tonight and Speller (and Conor ?) will be watching Arsenal on TV, it still looks as if we will have at least 14 there and maybe even as many as 20 !

We have several prospective new players/trialists coming along this week.

Text 07949 128505

Watching Arsenal - won't be there.

Training is gonna be cr@p if we have up to 20 on half a pitch.

Training Tonight

'Should Be's' are:
Darryl, Simon, Stuart, Colin, Dan, Dan's mate Kris, Wooly, Terry, Robin, Ritchie, Foysol, Nick Vertigans, Andrew Warmerdam, James Walker (a 17-year-old who has just been released by Fulham and saw our poster at college), Adam Barker, Oscar Aleman and a mate of Oscar's who might be quite good (if it is the same person he was telling me about last season).
That's 17.

'Might Be's are:
Kizza (keeps saying he is coming but then presumably runs out of petrol en route ?), Daniel Muruako (NMate of Kizza's who played 7-a-side), Steve Cokell (Watching Man United on TV ?), Gary Cokell (Working ?), Del (Working ?), a mate of Del's from LIDL's...if Del comes, Scott (Working late/babysitting ?), Ozel (Why isn't he coming training, Colin ?) & Rebairo (Keeps saying he is coming, but then presumably can't be arsed ?).
That's another 9.

There's obviously no way that all 26 listed above are going to turn up, so I would say we will probably get around 16-18.

For all I know, some of the 'should be's might have told Trev after the match on Sunday or down the pub that they were 'injured' ?

Text 07949 128505

Not coming tonight not feeling well, even been off college today. As for oz he's not sure if he can sign up.

Will not be there tonight, been unwell

WILL be there.

Conor
I don't think Lol has found anyone to hire the other half of the pitch yet, so if the numbers are a bit bigger we can have as near to eleven a side as possible on a full pitch

I thought Percival were having it from this week??

They were.

Ritchie obviously hasn't been reading the website properly !

Did anyone (with access to this Forum) go training last night ?
Did we have a good turnout ?

Text 07949 128505

Pretty good, 13?, we need to tell new attendees if their good enough after their first session, certainly one from last night need not return.

Also myself, Stuey & Cokey should think twice about coming again!?