THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pitch Confirmation

Am i right in thinking that you have confirmed that we can have the use of half of your pitch from next tuesday onwards.
I have spoken to Tony Ritter and he will bring cash or chq, whatever suits you better, do you need payment for a few weeks up front or just on the night?

Re: Pitch Confirmation

Yes Dave, confirmed from next Tuesday onwards.

We use the right-hand pitch (as you approach them from the car park).
There is another team on there between 8.00.-9.00. who usually only use a half-pitch even though they have got a whole pitch booked. As they always use the nearest end when they do that, we always go down the furthest end so that we can start on time (as it takes the team who are on before us 5 minutes to finish and then to 'bugger off').
You can therefore use the nearest end when they do so, and we will carry on using the far end.

Payment on the night is fine.
Obviously if you 'muck us about' (which I wouldn't have thought so ), then we might ask for payment in advance.
If paying by cheque, make it out to 'Edmonton Rovers F.C.'.

Stuart, can you confirm you will be there this coming Tuesday to get the money off Percival ?
Remember that myself, Trevor & Mark will not be there this Tuesday.

Text 07949 128505

Trev, I presume you paid the £56.00 for last night ?

Can you give me the £56.00 for next Tuesday on Sunday ?
I will go in and pay it during the day on Monday so that Stuart doesn't need to do that on Tuesday night.

Text 07949 128505

Yes I did pay £56 last night even though the bloke struggled to enter it onto his computer I did eventually get a receipt.

Yes, I will pick up the the Percival money. Anyone fancy a few beers after training??!