THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Video Notes

I have just finished editing the video of Sunday's game.

We had a total of 43 shots on target and 18 off target !!!
They only had one on target (their goal) and three off target (which was a shot from the kick-off and two that went 'miles' wide from about 30 yards).
Foysol had 11 shots on target and four off target and virtually all of them were clear-cut chances, so he could easily have broken Lexton's club record with a bit more luck.

I will be putting Murf's goal as Clip Of The Week (hopefully later this afternoon) as some of their players (including 'Johnny Vegas') made some hilarious blunders in the build-up. I'm sure Russell and the Dorwards would like a laugh.
I have saved goals from Foysol, Kizza & Speller for possible later showing and inclusion in Goal Of The Season.

By the way, I have found out we are playing Jewish team North West Neasden 'A' in the next round (sometime in November). They beat a team called 'Nott Athletic' 7-1 on Sunday.

Text 07949 128505

Re: Video Notes

will they me a bit a tighter in defence ????

that should have been 'be' not 'me'

..certainly less pie laden, Si..

Nice

Clip Of The Week has now been updated. (Click on refresh if necessary).
Have also put a couple of funny pics on the Match Report (one of Gary Cokell !) and re-worded the bit about Conor...slightly !

Text 07949 128505

Number 9 , what a Kant !!!!

Straight out of the reserves manual on defending.What was the number nine doing !!!!

Do you notice how i see colin moving forward out of the corner of my eye...