THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Laurence

Re your match report - F*ck Off

I stepped off a plane having texted Stu from USA the night before to see if we were short & that if we were, then I would do my best to turn up & help out despite Jet Lag as I was getting back to the UK slightly earlier than first thought. Stu told me he wasn't playing & that we were well short so to get my ar*se over there.

If the thanks I get for that commitment is to be slagged off on your match report then really mate - f*ck right off & I'm serious about that. Too many times you're upsetting players with your snide comments on the forum so just please think before you type.

I thought by now my label as being a greedy individual out for himself & the goal scoring record may have gone but clearly not - check your f*cking stats one night while at home w*nking. I'd like to know how many assists I'm credited with compared to goals.

You c*nt.

Re: Laurence

Conor I know a team team that would appreciate your amazing goal scoring abilities and assists ?!?!?!

So everybody else in the club is allowed to make wind-up comments on the website apart from me then !!!?

Why ?

If you think I am DELIBERATELY trying to upset players because you think that's the kind of kant I am, then that's up to you.
If that's the REAL reason why 'everybody else' has left (e.g. Junior, Osborn, etc.) and you want to do so as well, then fine.

Sorry, but I have annoyed people all my life because I unintentionally say 'the wrong things' and I am never going to change.
Take it or leave it.

Text 07949 128505

"leave it" conor and join the VASCO !!!!

Calm down girls !!!

Lol

Having upset conor like that, I feel that I should only show support to a friend and leave the club as well.

Simon we need a goalie too !!!!!

By the way, I am not at training tonight, so I suggest Conor & Simon turn up and have a chat to Trev about it !?

Text 07949 128505

Yeah chat to Trev and get transfer request forms !!!

Murf's match report is now online. (Might have to click on your refresh button for it to appear if you have viewed the match report page already this morning).

He takes the piss out of the opposition far more than I have for you, Conor.
I doubt whether they will complain though.

Just to let everyone know that I sometimes stay up till about 2.00.a.m. on a Sunday night/Monday morning doing the match report in an effort to get it online for everyone to read when they get into work, so I am bound to write things at that late stage when I am 'not thinking straight'.
I will now put a note on my PC screen saying 'NO more wind-ups or attempts at humour' and just do a completely boring match report next week which nobody will want to read.

How's that ?

and as for Osborn trying to poach our players...why should they go and join a losing side ?
I forgot to give Trev the Transfer request forms for tonight anyway !

Text 07949 128505

We're back "banter" , abuse and osborn !! The forum back to it's best.........Thanks guys.

Yeah, but it would not have to be this way if lol was not such a t1t head.

I also feel that judging by the time and amount of abuse Mcgoo sent out he was either pissed or on glue?

As for Osborn, we all threw a party when he left so why the fack would any of us go and join another team that he is going to destroy???

on a different note, does any have a copy of 'Pussyman - the scent for success'

So I take it then Simon you won't be filling in a "transfer request form" tonight and joining Vasco ?!!?!?

Lee can you get your website updated as i wanna have a laugh

It won't be updated anymore as the guy who looked after it has since moved abroad, sorry to disappoint.

Anyway where's Conor haven't had any reply from him today on his subject matter!!!

Lee, you can do an F.C. Vasco website.
All website creation software nowadays contain spellcheckers and grammatical correction, so that's your problem solved !

Oops ! (Or 'ops' as Lee might say). I forgot I'm not allowed to wind people up !

Text 07949 128505

Jacko you make me laugh !!!

yes, Lol, but is there an evidently & obviously filter on 'em....?!

Re: Re: Laurence

Jacko. You really are fecking funny!!!

'laugh!', 'fecking funny!'

I tell you, it pains me to say it, but all i speak is the truth, many things are not right at the moment and they need to be sorted, I also feel like bringing back George N'bogwou, he would sort it.

Lol when are you going to grow up !!!! I have lost count of the number of people you have offended !!!!
Stop w@nking and get sortin', the club needs you!

Tarby, can you let me have my copy of 'Cleansing the Fish Mitten' back, many thanks.

Good job I can't go to Colin's 18th on Saturday night.
I would probably end up starting a riot !?

Text 07949 128505