THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nothing Doing !

Just to let everyone know that there will be no training or Pre-Season Friendlies either this Sunday (21st August) or the following Sunday (28th August).
We also have no 7-a-side match this coming Thursday (25th August), so we are now having a complete break for two weeks until our next 7-a-side match on Thursday 1st September.

I know there are one or two players who have not been playing 7-a-side and ARE keen to attend training on the next two Sunday mornings, but there are so many players on holiday at the moment or have work, family & social commitments for the next two Sundays, that it is rather pointless to arrange anything when we know that only 5 or 6 are going to turn up.

I would therefore urge everyone to get their family/social commitments (e.g. visiting relatives) out of the way now over the next two weekends, then from the 1st September we can concentrate on getting a team together who are going to turn up more or less every week (and for training on Tuesday nights !?)

If we drop the Reserve Team out (as is likely), we already have enough players registered to field a team on Sunday 4th September. We can then look at prospective new players at training the following Tuesday night. There will be no panic for them to join before then.

Text 07949 128505

Re: Nothing Doing !

Lol,

Does "drop the Reserve team out" mean for that week or for the season?

Cheers,

Murf

Murf, an explanation is now on the Latest Club News page.

Text 07949 128505

i fink its obvious aint it! jeeez!