THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Squad for next Thursday Night 7-a-side Match (11th Aug)

The squad for this coming Thursday night's first 'Champions League' match against International (8.30.p.m. kick-off) is as follows:
Paul Woolston, Conor Mc,Govern, Terry Moore, Eric Ibekwem and four players from the Monday Night squad (who will be picked after this coming Monday night's match.

Once again, we have no goalkeeper available as Darryl Johnson is due to be working late, while Stuart Dorward (Celebrating his birthday), Derek Dorward (Celebrating Stuart's birthday), Andrew Warmerdam (On Holiday), Nick Vertigans (Working in Geneva), Chris Akinrele (On holiday) & Chris 'Nugget' Beeden (Not interested ?) are also unavailable, while John Beasley has now left the club.

Please contact Trevor if you can play at short notice (or are dropping out at short notice, as is more likely ?! ) as I am on holiday this week.

Text 07949 128505

Re: Squad for next Thursday Night 7-a-side Match (11th Aug)

I can go in goal Thursday if needed

Will NOT be able to make Thursday now sorry.

Simon,

What about tonight at 7.30 ?

The latest news on the squad is that I am still expecting Wooly, Conor, Terry and Eric to play. The man in form, Foysol, has been added to the squad and Colin, Ritchie, Gary Cokell and Speller may also be available. Nuggett is very busy with work but will phone me on Thursday to see if we are still short.
The main problem is the usual one of a goalkeeper, so we are relying on Darryl to get away from work on time to play.
Please leave messages to confirm your availability.

Will be there

I really won't know until late on Thursday, ie, after 6.30 pm

Darryl,
Don't forget Laurence is on holiday.
Please phone me on my mobile as soon as you know definately.

It is the first match of the Champions League so we desperately need a proper goalkeeper.

Sorry can't play tonight, off work ill...must get better for Manchester!!

HAVE WE GOT A SIDE TONIGHT OR NOT????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I'm available, if 'm needed tonight.

The current situation is Conor, Wooly, Terry, Foysol, Colin and Ritchie should be playing.
Darryl will try to come straight from work.
Eric should be playing but hasn't phoned.
Nugget is a possibility and Tem can play if he is available as he didn't play on Monday.

All these bloody half past the hour of eight kick offs, I haven't seen one episode of Extras yet.

Will be there tonight if needed.

Conor, your last post was questionmarktastic.

Ritchie - this is why you need Sky+ - Extras is absolute quality mate - it's got better every week.