THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
League I.D. Card Photos

League Records Secretary Denis Coventry has just sent out a letter to all clubs which lists players who he wants new passport-size photos from WITHIN 14 DAYS, otherwise they will be suspended !

This is because he thinks they no longer look like they do in the photos he has on his database !

Some of our players may well remember when our First Team had to 'non-fulfil' a fixture and concede the points about 8 years ago...for the only time in our history !...because he wanted a large number of our players to supply new photos, which they then failed to do in time and ended up being suspended. Junior was one of them for having a dodgy haircut !

On the list this time it just says 'Foysol Ahmed, Cokell' !
I have e-mailed him to try and find out if he means Steve Cokell or Gary Cokell, but in the meantime I would suggest both of them get a new passport photo sorted out, ready to give to me this coming Sunday or Monday.

I have no idea why it is only Foysol and one of the Cokell's !
Some of our players' photos have been with Denis Coventry for over 10 years, but he has never asked us to change THEM !

Text 07949 128505

Re: League I.D. Card Photos

ReDICKyoulas

Denis Coventry has now told me it is Gary Cokell that he wants a new photo from, not Steve.

Text 07949 128505

Personally, I'd send Denis to Coventry on this issue...

He has now told me that one photo is in black & white when the League rule is colour only, and in the other photo 'the head is too small'.

He didn't say which player was which, so it must be Gary Cokell with the black & white photo as he has got a bigger head than Foysol. !?

Text 07949 128505

cheeky facker...
Anway how can he not tell the difference betwen me and foysol....i've got shorter hair for a start

New photo on Monday then Gary ?

Text 07949 128505

i have one but still haven't got the evening off yet

Can you give it to Steve if he is playing and you are not ?

Text 07949 128505

ok

I have still not had these photos yet !

If they are not put through my door by tomorrow night, then Gary & Foysol will not be able to play in our first League match on Sunday 4th September.

Text 07949 128505

tell him i look the same........
any who , when was the last time he saw me