THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Squad for next 7-a-side match (Monday 25th July)

The squad for our match against Enfield Bullets 'A' 'tonight' (depending on when you are reading this !) is as follows:
Ozel Ozerman (GK), Ritchie Copues, Tony Speller, Scott Robertson, Gary Cokell, Foysol Ahmed, Colin Bester, Tem Adil, Daniel George & Vernon 'Kizza' Nxumalo (If he can find some petrol for his car or doesn't get caught up in a bomb scare ?)

Steve Cokell has had to be left out as he is suffering from a groin strain.
Colin has told me that Ozel is now available, so there is no panic for a goalkeeper now.

Text 07949 128505

Re: Squad for next 7-a-side match (Monday 25th July)

This game is an 8.30.p.m. kick-off by the way.

Text 07949 128505

Still recovering from injury sustained last week, can't play tonight.

I tried to get Peter White to play instead of Scott, but he said it was too short notice.

However, Kizza is 'definitely' coming. He is getting a train to Edmonton Green this time as they run a bit more frequently to that station than they do to Enfield Town or Southbury. I will pick him up from there.

I have sent Colin a text to see if he can bring his mate Rob (Jackson) along for a game, but if not, Kizza is bringing a mate of his along who is also interested in joining, but doesn't mind just watching tonight if we already have a full squad of 10.

I haven't heard from Foysol yet though. He should be phoning/texting me to find out what time we are kicking-off as he is not on the Internet.
I am not going to chase him up because it is against club rules, but if we end up with only seven because of that, then Dan & Tem can get the full game that they have been 'pleading for' for the last 10 weeks !!?

Hopefully everyone will turn up wearing proper Astroturf boots intead of studs/blades !

Text 07949 128505