THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
England v Australia weekender details

To Stu, Con, Speller, Wooly, Gary and Steve.

Have booked trains departing London Euston at 13:05 on Friday 12th August arriving at Manchester Piccadilly at 15:24 and Sunday 14th departing at 12:45 arriving at Euston 15:30 for a bargain price of £34 each to me given to me on the day.

FYG we are allocated on these specific time trains only and any oversleeping or Dorward type arrival will lead to you missing the slot and have to pay for a seperate ticket.

Accommodation is the same as last year at the Premier Inn Deansgate and is £55 per room per night(payable on departure) , however the bad news is that you will have to double up in beds as there were no twin singles left !!

Paul Rebairo is also going and Tarby will be meeting up with us together with his Manc mate Jamie and hopefully Del will be joinnig us on saturday morning - yet to be confirmed !!!

Any questions..............sod off !!!

Re: England v Australia weekender details

Lee, I never knew you were interested in cricket or were you simply attracted by the money making potential..lads, check all face values, the boy's got form...

I know there is no 'panic' as we have not even won a match yet in the Risden Wood Tournament, so we shouldn't be thinking about the Semi-Final on the 14th August at this early stage, but... I have it on my list that Junior is going to Manchester as well, so that would be eight First Team players missing ?!

Text 07949 128505

Murf - you have a very serious point here - surely he won't use the 'well I organised it all so it's only fair that my ticket is free' line again!!

Well that's gratitude for you, I sort out travel (and pay for it upfront!!!) and reserve the hotel rooms and thats all the thanks I get !! If it was left up to Stu and Conor we would have to hitchhike there and sleep rough !?!?!

have you spoken to dj and the ginger whinger bout going?

Lee, the price of friends is high....going on your own cheap....getting others to go along...even cheaper!

Think he has already got rid of them !!!