THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A tough decision

Hi chaps,

Yes I regret to confirm that I have left the mighty Rovers and will no longer be wearing the Jade and black but a very fetching illuminous orange number instead.......hopefully if I can get into the side !!

It was a very hard decision to make as the club is superby run and we all get on..............well most of the time but it was one I felt I had to take as I enter the twilight of my playing days!!

The major reason for leaving was that I just wasn't enjoying my football as much towards the end of the year (for obvious reasons!!) and also in the 7-a-sides I struggled to get motivated, so I felt I needed a fresh start with a new club.

I will obviously still add comments on a regular basis to subjects on the forum and will endeavour to turn up at "on broadway" to give details of my 10 minute appearances as a substitute !!

Good luck to both sides for the coming season, I better sign off now as I'm welling up and need a hanky to wipe away the tears

Re: Blackmail

Sorry to see that you have taken your own brand of magic to another team Osborne.

P.S. Give me lots of money or I will get Lol to send the "Osborne-the worlds wierdest football bloopers" compilation to your new manager.

Good luck with the dizzy heights of Div four.

Re: A tough decision

you know what they say oz (about you anyway)......new team, new bench

For God's sake Os! Without your comedy capers deflecting attention, others might start attracting the fickle fate of fabulous feck-up!
You'll be back, MARK MY WORDS!

PS: I propose Lol' now videos all your mew teams games so at least we get a decent out-takes compilation at the end of the season!

Just had a look at F.C. Vasco's website (www.fcvasco.com) and it appears that they video their matches as well, probably with a mobile phone camera, but it should be good enough to capture Osborn's 'fack-ups' nonetheless !?

Text 07949 128505

Lawrence,

Please, please please as a parting gift could you video all the Reserve games this year so that we can all giggle at Ritchie and the "ginger pele" central defensive partnership. I can guarantee there will be more to laugh abt there than my best moments of 2004/2005 !!!

Them to at centre half Ossie your having a laugh.Next season one have them will have a bucket in his hand and the other will have a flag !!!! Sad to see you go Ossie but it's your decision,I had hoped that for the last couple of season's of your playing career that you might have stuck it out with the Rovers (Im sure we will improve this season)but like I said it's your decision.Good luck.

I take it Pete Murphy is still staying with us even though you brought him along to the club, Ossie ?

Text 07949 128505

As far as i'm aware he is still going to play although I see he hasn't registered yet for next year.

Last year he registered by way of me giving you a registration form at 7-a-side to give to him at work, then he filled it in and posted it back to me.

I wouldn't expect you to do that now, so it looks like I will have to post him a form if he still wants to play for us ?

Are you out there, Murf ?

Text 07949 128505

Hi Laurence,

Yeah, just post it to me and I'll post it back.

Cheers,

Murf

Can somone please arrange a sweep for how many games it will be before Osborne is mentioned in the same sentence as "completely missed the ball.." in a Vasco match report.

Ritchie you do make me laugh !!!

Why don't you let your feet do the talking instead of snidey comments all the time, I don't mind them coming from experienced 1st teamer's like Conor or Stu who are far better players than me but not this seasons Reserve team linesman......!?!?

It's a shame for Rovers that you don't play as good as you seem to think you actually are !?!? I seem to remenber you getting a 4 1/2 last year !!

Any more slanderous coments and I will be forced to seek legal advice and return to Edmonton Rovers reserves to partner Scott as sweeper and leave you to partner Gill on the sidelines !!

AND BY THE WAY IT'S OSBORN NOT OSBORNE !!!!!

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fair enough Osborne.

Hahaah.....I knew you would say that !!