THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Squad for next 7-a-side match (Monday 11th July)

The squad for the Reserve Team's match against Enfield Bullets 'A' (7.30.p.m. kick-off) is as follows:
A.Keeper !, Ritchie Copues, Tony Speller, Scott Robertson, Gary Cokell, Steve Cokell, Foysol Ahmed, Colin Bester, Daniel George & Tem Adil.

Simon Jackson has family commitments, Darryl Johnson is working and Russell Beeden has social commitments (I think ?), so we will only have a 'proper' keeper for this match if Colin Bester can get one of his 16-year-old mates to play (who was supposed to be at training yesterday but didn't turn up !) or if Gary & Steve Cokell can get Matt Morter to play at the last minute.

Lee Osborn has now left the club to join newly-promoted Division Four side F.C. Vasco, so Tem Adil returns to the squad to replace him. Lee is supposed be putting a message on this Forum shortly to explain why he has left.

Text 07949 128505

Re: Squad for next 7-a-side match (Monday 11th July)

Good news, my mate can make it tonight. So no need to worry anymore or have i spoken to soon? Lol anything else give me a bell, cheers.

Re: Squad for next 7-a-side match (Monday 11th July)

Colin, make sure he brings shinpads and proper Astroturf trainers...not Tem Adil-style bladed boots !

Text 07949 128505