THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Squad for next 7-a-side match (Thursday 16th June)

The squad for this coming Thursday's match against Casuals 'A' (9.00.p.m. 'Sofa Mode' Kick-Off !) is as follows:
Simon Jackson (GK), Terry Moore, Stuart Dorward, Andrew Warmerdam, Richard Bates, Nick Vertigans, Chris 'Nugget' Beeden, John Beasley, Eric Ibekwem & Conor Mc,Govern.

Paul Woolston, who is going to the Oval for the day (and will therefore be too pissed) and Greg Buck are both unavailable.

Text 07949 128505

Re: Squad for next 7-a-side match (Thursday 16th June)

Sorry for the late notice but I'm unavailable this week also - be okay next week.

There is a possibility that I might be unavailable as well due to late working. I will let you know but I won't know until tomorrow.

Anyone passing my house, i could do with a lift rather than getting a bus.....

Cheers

no probs Georgie, pick you up about 20 past 8.

Nice wan man

just to let u know if your short thurs if someone rings my mobile by about 7.45 and leaves a message saying i'm needed i'll pop along and play.

Just to confirm I am anavailable for tomorrow.

We only have seven 'definites' for tonight now...these being Simon (GK), Stuart, Junior, Nugget, Steve Cokell, Nick Vertigans and Eric.
We don't know about Terry Moore or Richard Bates yet.
Warmerdam has dropped out and Del can't play either.

I will leave it up to Trev to decide if he wants to call up someone else just in case....that's if he sees this message.

Text 07949 128505

Junior's message said he was 'anavailable'.
I took this as meaning 'unavailable' so we only have six until Terry and Richard confirm.

I am unavailable.

Stuart told me that Richard is helping his dad move house today and doesn't know what time he will finish.

Regarding Terry, Stuart thought we had spoken to him to confirm he is in the squad, but I am just relying on Terry looking at the Forum !
Stuart hasn't spoken to him since the last match but said he will phone him this afternoon and let me know if he can't play.

Text 07949 128505