THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Squad for next 7-a-side match (Monday 13th June)

Although the Thursday night League has been temporarily suspended, the Monday Night League is still running (as far as we know), so
the squad for this coming Monday night's match against Casuals 'B' (8.30.p.m. kick-off) is therefore as follows:
Matt Morter (GK), Lee Osborn, Scott Robertson, Gary Cokell, Steve Cokell, Ritchie Copues, Colin Bester, Tem Adil, Daniel George & Foysol Ahmed.

If any of the above players are unavailable, please let us know as soon as possible as we have plenty of others wanting to play.

Text 07949 128505

Re: Squad for next 7-a-side match (Monday 13th June)

The game is definitely on, but Gary Cokell is on holiday so we have called 'Kizza' into the squad to replace him.

I am assuming that Matt looks at the website/Forum and is going to turn up as I do not have any contact details for him.

Text 07949 128505

Foysol has now texted me to say that he is unavailable tonight.
I have tried phoning Speller as a replacement but there is no answer.
We therefore only have 9 at the moment and possibly only 8 because Kizza has to get the o.k. from his Doctor this afternoon first.
Matt is definitely playing though.

Text 07949 128505

Just got the call off Scott. Unfortunately, I've got market research this week and next. Was trying to re-arrange it but would have meant missing out altogether......and I really need the cash!!! Sorry lads. Good luck. One of these days, things will work out right and I might be able to make it!

Speller has now confirmed his availability, so we should be o.k. for tonight now.

Just to let Chris know that Tarby wants to arrange a Sunday morning training session (I think he said on the 3rd July at 11.00.a.m. at Enfield Playing Fields) specifically so that yourself and various others can at least do something and we can see what any new players are like. He was supposed to be putting this on here himself over the weekend.
I expect you are probably on holiday on that date knowing your luck, but if not, are you up for it ?

Text 07949 128505

As far as I know, I'm not on holiday that date so would definitely be up for it, as might a couple of my mates. Will keep checking the forum to see if it's on. Cheers.