THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Phone saga

Trev / Lol,

Any news on my phone, I can't keep lying and say I have left it at work!!

Re: Phone saga

I'll go round there tomorrow.
Definitely haven't got time today.

If they don't give it to me for 'security reasons' (because I am not Trev ! ) then so be it.

Text 07949 128505

I thought Trev was seeing someone at the fire station last week?

Trev has spoken to someone at the Fire Station but he has been too busy to go in there. (He actually came round yesterday so he could have popped in there himself on the way !?)
I would have gone in there last week to get the jacket/phone if he had told me he was not going to !

If I get it back tomorrow, are you going to wait until Thursday's 7-a-side match to pick it up from me or are you expecting me to drive over to Woodford to give it to you before then ?
You would be better off driving to the Fire Station yourself !

Text 07949 128505

I will wait until Thursday - I don't expect you to drive to mine and drop off my phone.

Did you go to the fire station yesterday?

Yes, but there was nobody there to answer the bell !

Text 07949 128505

Are you going to go round again? If no, is Trev going to go there at all? If no, can you tell me where my jacket is exactly, is it in a safe? and has Trev been in contact with anyone so I have a contact name. Sorry to be arsey about this but 'there was no answer when I rang the bell' don't help me very much!!

Junior, I could have given you a more detailed explanation but you would have taken the piss if I had !
I can't win can I ?

I did see something on the local TV news yesterday about Fire Stations being shut all day for some reason. Might have been an all-day conference somewhere or something like that. I only caught the end of it.
There was absolutely nobody about at all.

I'll try again this afternoon and again tomorrow if necessary.

Text 07949 128505

Thanks

Godf this is boring, junior get off your arse and go down there yourself if the hall is not open then leave a note stuck to the door asking them to call you to arrange a convenient time to collect your p*xy coat.

Over and out

Seeing as you know what the message is about why do you bother to read it you dopey kunt!

I'll leave them my mobile number shall I?

Ohhhh.......keep your highlights on

Quality thread, this forum gets better and better

Lol,

For the sake of Captain Nobjockey (Osborn) I suggest you delete this thread and I will email you.

There you go you four-eyed fuckwit!

No

Text 07949 128505

Dam and blast if it hadn't of been for those pesky IP addresses I'd have got away with it !!!

Junior, I now have your jacket & phone, but if you are not coming for our practice match tomorrow night what are you going to do now ?!

Text 07949 128505

I will come over and have a kick about tomorrow.

Junior,

Sorry for the delay, I have been really busy with work but I made a visit to the Fire Station today and delivered the phone and jacket to Laurence.