THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Squad for 7-a-side next Monday

We have not picked a squad for this coming Monday night's match yet (a 7.30.p.m. kick-off) because we have 18 players to choose from (by the look of it !!) and it is going to be an extremely difficult decision who to leave out.

These 18 players are as follows (in alphabetical order so as not to show any sign of favouritism at the moment !):
Tem Adil, Foysol Ahmed, Colin Bester, Gary Cokell, Steve Cokell, Ritchie Copues, Kevin Dedman, Daniel George, Eric Ibekwem (if he is not picked for tomorrow night's match), Barry Matthews (who should be fit again by now), Matt Morter (GK), Myron Mc,Kay, Chris Morrish (& mates ?), Lee Osborn, Scott Robertson, Tony Speller, Andrew Thomas (Myron's mate who was forced to play for our opponents last week, which was very unfair on him) & Peter White.

We therefore need to know a.s.a.p. if any of the above 18 players are unavailable. It will then be easier for us to make a decision.
Please bear in mind that it is a 7.30.p.m. kick-off, so if you think you might struggle to get there from work, it will be best if you drop out and let others have a game.

Text 07949 128505

Re: Squad for 7-a-side next Monday

I'm available

sorry unavailable

I'm definitely available. Do have two mates who are interested in playing as well but it looks we've got enough players as it is so i'll tell them no chance this week unless we have an exodus of biblical proportions!

Myron's mate has got to be allowed to play if we made the poor facker play for the opposition! That is if Myron is available. Second thoughts can't you pick Myron's mate and leave scouse Myron out as I don't really fancy having to hear him bang on about how good Liverpool are.

i'm available for monday's game

Good point Richie, Myron stay at home, Myron's mate please come along become our mate and we can ditch Myron (sorry Myron only joking, at least your hair style gives us sometning to smile about Crustie)

Oh by the way, unfortunately, I am available.

I'm available