THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FITNESS CIRCUIT TRAINING

Anyone interested?

I am currently doing a group session once a week with a personal trainer who is excellent.

He has done sessions with rugby teams before and is very professional and organised and will be available to do a session for us if anyone's up for it.

He charges our group £40/hr (for 4-6 of us) including all the equipment at one of our houses.

Depending on numbers he should be able to find us a location and the individual cost will obviously be less the more people we get.

A wednesday or friday night are the only nights I think we could do.

DOES ANYONE ELSE WANT TO BE MORE BRAD PITT THAN CESS PIT?

Let me know and I'll sort it out

Re: FITNESS CIRCUIT TRAINING

Scott, will this continue once the season starts in September ?
Only I am trying to get an Astroturf for Wednesday nights this season rather than Tuesday nights...unless people are prepared to do circuit training for an hour (i.e. 7.00.p.m. start), then football training for another hour (8.00.p.m. start) straight afterwards.

Text 07949 128505

Lol' only if enough people are seriously interested and comitted to attending regularly will this be viable.
I was thinking just for the summer to get fit for new season, but if the demand is there, there's no reason why it couldn't continue.

i'd be interested ginge

so what time you passing our place?

Good to get a resounding response.... NOT!
You bunch of unfit b'stards!

Just you and me then Stu?!

they can't all be athletes like me and erm....mmmm....we'll leave that one shall we Cleaver

Cheers Stu!, My resurgence, fit and stealth like, Pheonix-esque, for the new season will be a surprise for everyone (inc. myself!), and if Tarby keeps shedding the pounds as well, we just need to convince him to do some training as well, what a cutting edge the stiffs will have next season.

I'll run around your living room with some bloke hurling abuse at me, Scott. That means i'm interested by the way!