THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pics from the AGM

Hi all,
Just wanted to post a link of the photo gallery of some pics taken on saturday night at the AGM, and at Entice afterwards (lots of girlie shots, be warned..)
Hope it works, enjoy...

http://seddonspics.rebelsnaps.com/Rovers21stMay

Re: Pics from the AGM

Obviously, I didn't go to this place Entice afterwards (too old for all that !?), but I was curious as to where it was so I did a Google Search.

Here is the review I found.

'' There's a dire nightclub called Entice every Saturday at Trent Park Golf Course, near Oakwood tube. It attracts students, sad locals and a few oldies. If you like 80s discos where your feet stick to the floor and drinks cost a fortune you'll like this place. To complete the impression of a Thatcherite recession, it was only about a quarter full when I went. There were a few groups of middle-aged women who stared into space for a few hours and then quietly left. Next time they’ll stick to Asda. There’s also about 20 bouncers on the door so I assume they’re used to the odd bit of bovver. ''

Was it really that bad ?

Good pics though Julie.

Text 07949 128505

Yes, it looks like it was bought as a prefab from IKEA. It is truly awful.

Yes, Entice really is that bad. Was a little worried about the comment on the middle aged ladies staring blankly into space, that wasn't us I thought, surely. Or maybe they saw Junior.. (Just kidding John.)
It was a very funny night though. The AGM was a lot of fun and it was nice to see everyone. Looking forward to next year!
(Glad you like the pics, sorry they get a bit random towards the end!!)
Go on the Rovers!!

Lol
In regards to the quota of "oldies" at the premier disco establishment that is EN-tice, I would like to inform you of the appearance of one of our league's refs: the fella who presided over the hammering by Enfield Rangers Old Boys, I can't remember if he was throwing some shapes or not as I was a bit worse for wear

I am loving the photos Doo-Doo!! We did have a funny night didn't we?! Those youngsters at Entice were just playing at dancing, where as WE really meant it!!(See pic 80 of 80!) What I wanna know is....where are the "burger love" photos?!! (No, seriously, I'm joking, am relieved these have not been posted on the forum!!!)

Thanks for a great night Rovers!! Hope to see you all soon!

Love Liz-Bof
xxxx

PS. Ritchie Ditch - have you posted our pics of Sat night on yet?!

Ju, is there an air-brushing service available?!

Lizzy,

Yes Ritchie e-mailed me some pics for the website and one of them is now on the Latest Club News page.

I have downloaded the others (which took ages !) but most of them came out a bit too dark. Ritchie told me on the night that he didn't think the flash was working properly.

I will put a link to Julie's website pics as they look quite good.

Text 07949 128505

am i an oldie or a sad local?? before you say it.....probably both. How much does mcgovern look like our northern 'keeper' on the trophy photo!!

Hi Lol

Shame that the pics were a bit dark when sent, will try and get them on the same website as Ju's to see if that makes them easier to see....

Lizzy x