THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Squad for next 7-a-side match (Monday 23rd May)

The squad for tonight's match (I say 'tonight' assuming everybody will be reading this message during the day on Monday rather than at 11.00.p.m. on Sunday !!?) is as follows:
Matt Morter (GK), Lee Osborn, Scott Robertson, Paul Rebairo, Steve Cokell, Tem Adil, Daniel George, Kevin Dedman, Myron Mc,Kay & Mashood Burahee.

Several players are unavailable this week, so others are getting a run-out this time.
It is a 7.30.p.m. kick-off, so meet up on the balcony at 7.00.p.m.

Text 07949 128505

Re: Squad for next 7-a-side match (Monday 23rd May)

Afternoon all. I'm available for tonight if needed and I have a mate who fancies joining up. Will need to know by 5ish if I'm gonna be needed so will check the forum again before the end of the day.

Chris

Chris,

Russell just tried phoning you (about an hour ago ?) to find out if you were available to play tonight (because Rebairo is babysitting tonight and cannot play), but your mobile came up as number unobtainable (as if you were abroad somewhere...again !?).
He said he dialled the new number you gave us recently.

He then tried phoning Peter White and couldn't get through to his mobile either.

Russell said he was therefore going to phone Colin and get him to play tonight as well as Thursday.

Russell is not on the Internet at the moment because his modem isn't working, so I suggest you give him a phone. He may not have phoned Colin yet.

Text 07949 128505

if for some reason anyone drops out for tonights game, il b available to play at short notice.