THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Squad for next 7-a-side match (Thursday 19th May)

Just in case any of our players have not seen it, the squad as listed on the Forthcoming Fixtures page for tomorrow night's match against International is still the same....i.e. Lorin Chiotea (GK), Stuart Dorward, Andrew Warmerdam, Paul Woolston, Eric Ibekwem, Colin Bester, Conor Mc,Govern, Chris 'Nugget' Beeden, Ritchie Copues & possibly another prospective new player (depending on availability).

Don't forget it is another 9.00.p.m. kick-off, which means an 8.30.p.m. MEET (Can somebody tell Russell, as Nugget just told me Russell thinks it is an 8.30.p.m. KICK-OFF. He is not on the internet at the moment and is getting confused with Monday nights !)
Presumably either Conor or Stuart are giving Russell a lift, as Nugget isn't !?
Russell will have all the kit, balls, water, etc. as I will not be there (filming a Cup Final) and Trevor is at the League A.G.M.

Russell has not met Lorin (the 'keeper) yet, but I trust Stuart will look out for him up on the balcony ? Lorin was a bit late last week because he wasn't sure how to get there.

I'll see everyone on Saturday at the A.G.M.

Re: Squad for next 7-a-side match (Thursday 19th May)

Unfortunately, due to work commitments - I'm going to have to miss tonight again - Apologies, but not been getting out of here until between 8pm & 9pm all week - See everyone at the AGM Saturday. Once again, sorry chaps.