THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Squad for next 7-a-side match (Monday 16th May)

The squad for our match against Enfield Bullets 'A' (8.30.p.m. kick-off) is still the same as last Monday, this being as follows:
Matt Morter (GK), Gary Cokell, Lee Osborn, Tony Speller, Steve Cokell, Tem Adil, Kevin Dedman, Scott Robertson, Daniel George & Foysol Ahmed.

If any of those players drop out, we now only appear to have Peter White and/or Adam Barker available to replace them as Chris Morrish is apparently on holiday.

Ritchie Copues and Barry Matthews are still suffering from injuries and Myron Mc,Kay has too many other commitments on Monday nights (as far as we are aware), although 'somebody' told me that Myron is another player who has now 'left' because we are 'sh1t'. I left a message on his mobile voicemail the other night to see if he is still interested but he has not replied yet.
Other Reserve Team players either owe too much subs or are not good enough to get in the squad at the moment.

If anyone else wants to play on Monday or has new players they want to bring along, please let us know.

Re: Squad for next 7-a-side match (Monday 16th May)

As it happens Lol, I wouldn't mind a run out if at all possible, I did say this to you on Thursday. If there are too many people available then fair enough, but could you let me know otherwise I will just go to the Gym at college instead of rushing back to Trent Park.

Re: Squad for next 7-a-side match (Monday 16th May)

Ritchie,

Russell picks the squad for Monday nights, but he is not there for this week's match and he is also not on the internet at the moment because his connection has broken down.

Trevor is Manager on the night, but he will not have access to the internet during the day tomorrow (Monday) either as he is working at a different Court as far as I am aware.