THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
7-a-side League & Management Meeting

I have not had an e-mail or anything in the post yet from the organisers, but the fixtures for the 7-a-side League are now on the Southgate Hockey Centre website if you enter the following link: http://www.fixs.co.uk/sportcompsdivs.asp?SportID=2&LeagueID=36

It appears that Monday Night matches will be 7.30.p.m. and 8.30.p.m. kick-offs and Thursday Night matches will be 7.00.p.m., 8.00.p.m. and 9.00.p.m. kick-offs.
As expected, the first matches are on Monday 9th May and Thursday 12th May, with our Monday Night team's first match being against 'Crazy Horse' at 7.30.p.m. and our Thursday Night team's first match being against East Barnet with a 7.00.p.m. kick-off...which will obviously rule a few players out judging by what they put on their questionnaires !?

I notice that Shadwell (i.e. Jon Ellis-Browne & Adam Stock) have entered a team in the Monday Night League, but Mc,Kenzie Rangers and New Barnet Casuals are in the Thursday Night League (as usual).

We are supposed to be having a Management Committee Meeting this coming Thursday Night to discuss the squads for 7-a-side and the award winners and arrangements for the A.G.M. (amongst other things), but I am really busy at the moment filming & editing Cup Finals, so I haven't had time to contact anyone about this. I haven't spoken to Trev for about three weeks !!!

Tarby, can you give me a phone as to whether a meeting on Thursday night is feasible or not ?
Cheers.

Re: 7-a-side League & Management Meeting

Can make meeting nxt thursday

just checked diary and can make this thursday too

I was expecting a meeting tomorrow.
I have promised to phone Barry from the Fire Station on Friday to confirm the date / details for the AGM so I need a decision tomorrow night.

Just spoke to Russell and he is o.k. for a meeting tomorrow night.

Apparently Conor has been ill for a couple of weeks and is still off work, so he won't be there.
Russell has not spoken to Stuart, Speller or Mark recently and neither have I.

So is there a meeting tonight or not ???

Yes, there is definitely a meeting tonight, even if it is just me, you, Trev, Russell & Tim.
That's enough to make decisions.

ok c u at 19:30