THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SNOOKER NIGHT !!!

Having just got back from the snooker night round Trevor's I would just like to say a big thank you to all that turned up and made nearly 90 pounds for the club.The turn out was not very good at all but I must thank Trev,Lol,Simon,Ritchie,Nugget,Muzza and myself for doing the club proud and making a good profit in the circumstances.It ****** me off that seven people(2 non club men plus three people were not drinking alchoal) can turn up,have a great night and still make a good profit for the club while we still have amounts of people who don't turn up while we could double what we made.The club is not in a great financial situation at the moment so we need these events to generate some much needed money for the club.I think a bigger effort is needed by club members when we do these nights in the future.Thanks again to all the people who turned up.Drunken Rant Over.

Re: SNOOKER NIGHT !!!

As I said to Ritchie last night, I have no doubt whatsoever that some people didn't come to the Snooker Night because they cannot rely on the Forum as being a reliable source of information any more (because of Simon's non-stop p1ss-taking).
They probably just assumed it would be called off because nobody bothered to put a sensible message on here that it was definitely still ON !!!

As Tarby said, we made £90.00, which was great...but where was Osborn, Darryl & Stocky (who all said they were coming) ?

The turn-out last night raises some serious concerns about who is actually going to bother to turn up to the A.G.M. on Saturday 21st May.
At this rate it will just be myself, Trevor, Tarby, Simon & Ritchie !

I am sorry Lol, I can't take anything you are saying seriously as I don't trust the forum as a reliable source of information as a direct result of that Simon bloke.
I think he should be excommunicated from the club.And beaten up. Badly.

After reading the complete George n'bogwu Diaries I am surprised you are not schizophrenic. Quality wind up from our scouse friend.

I can confirm that the profit was £93 raised by three Committee members, one ex-player, one supporter and two regular players.

We still have two boxes of lager, one box of Red Bull, one large bottle of vodka and half a bottle of Jack Daniels waiting to be consumed by club members !