THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
No Training Tonight !

I am going to have to call training off tonight as I have no idea who is going/wants to go and I am too busy editing Cup Final videos to phone/text everyone to find out. We will just have to rely on people seeing this message...and if they don't and turn up tonight, then tough *****
If our players can't decide in advance whether they are in 'Sofa Mode', 'working late', 'injured' or not or bother to put messages on the Forum any more, then that's their fault.

If I don't go training tonight, I can get on with editing Cup Finals (which is obviously my priority at the moment), then I can edit more Rovers matches after that and eventually update the Clip Of The Week. Whatever is on there at the moment is going to stay on there for at least another month I'm afraid !

Trevor cannot go training tonight, Mark has given up and Russell is too lazy.

There are no more Tuesday night training sessions booked after tonight anyway, so apart from the First Team's game this Sunday and the Reserves' game against Tolmers the week after, we will be having a complete break until the 7-a-side League starts (probably on Monday 9th May ?), although I think it would be a good idea to try and hire an Astroturf somewhere for the THURSDAY night before the 7-a-side League starts and invite Gladstone Rangers Under-17's and other prospective new players along.