THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Last Sunday

"In addition to that, we had no 'proper' goalkeeper available once again, as Darryl Johnson failed to reply to e-mails and text messages...which suggested he had been dragged away somewhere by the 'missus' having finally got a Sunday off work ?"

Just for the record, i have not received any emails or text messages at all. Yes i did manage to get Sunday off due to it being Easter Sunday and, yes, i went away for a well deserved break. Sorry chaps.

Re: Last Sunday

Dj , do not bite mate!
As i can't believe the remarks about being 6th best keeper!

Re: Last Sunday

Darryl has a point here though.

I have had a lot of problems contacting players recently because they have either changed their e-mail addresses (or spelt it slightly wrong...e.g. .com instead of .co.uk), or they have changed their mobile phone numbers in order to upgrade to one that has all the latest gadgets !

I don't know what the answer is, as I can't check players contact details with them when they play on Sundays as they all invariably 'bu*ger off' home as soon as the final whistle goes, I can't e-mail them because their e-mail address is wrong, I can't phone them because their mobile phone number is wrong, and for some reason half our players never look at the Forum any more, so they won't even see this message !
Also, there are some players who look at the Forum and have never looked at the rest of the website, particularly the fixtures page !?, so there's no point putting anything on the Latest Club News page either !