THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
First Team Squad for this Sunday (27th March)

The squad for this coming Sunday's FIRST TEAM match Away to Brimsdown Rovers is as follows:
Darryl Johnson or Dave Bagnall (GK), Gary Adamson, Tem Adil, John Beasley, Colin Bester, Gary Cokell, Ritchie Copues, Kevin Dedman, Derek Dorward, Stuart Dorward, Eric Ibekwem, Barry Matthews, Myron Mc,Kay, Venon 'Kizza' Nxumalo, Gary Odell, Lee Osborn, & Adam Stock.

Further to that, I am not going to say what I really think the eventual team will be, otherwise I will get into trouble !

Paul Ellerker, Conor Mc,Govern, Tony Speller & Paul Woolston have all dropped out during the last few days as they have all suddenly decided to go away with their wives/girlfriends for Easter.
Several Reserve Team players have also done likewise because they 'thought they would not be needed'.

If any of the above squad do not know how to get to Brimsdown's ground or need a lift, they can meet at the Southbury Leisure Centre at 9.30.a.m.

Don't forget the clocks go FORWARD an hour this weekend !!!
Anybody who deliberately puts their clock BACK an hour 'by mistake' will be fined ?!

Re: First Team Squad for this Sunday (27th March)

Barry & Myron are both now unavailable due to Easter social commitments.

Two down...15 to go !

chidi is available to play if needed for 2morows game. let me know if hes needed.
thanks

Gary Cokell has text that he is available.